2. Design and apply machine learning or deep learning algorithms to analyze and process omics data;
3. Perform sequence data analysis of the microbial genome;
4. Optimize computational biology methods and means for evaluation and improvement of gene editing tools;
5. Maintain and upgrade the automation of routine bioinformatics analysis processes;
6. Build a local report interpretation system to achieve desired automation.
2. Familiar with R, Python/Perl languages and Linux system, and experience to use Linux server for task calculation;
3. Strong organizational leadership, communication and management skills.
2. Conduct independently or assist in the directional induction differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells and other types of stem cells/cell lines；
3. Perform experiments of lentiviral packaging, stem cell infection/transfection, and subsequent sorting and evaluations, including nucleic acid extraction, RT-qPCR, WesternBlotting, and methylation sequencing；
4. Organize experimental methods and keep experimental records.
2. Experience in stem cell culture and induction differentiation, and any previous training in hematopoietic stem cell culture or immunology is preferred；
3. Experience in flow sorting, proficient in nucleic acid extraction and real-time quantitative PCR；
4. Strong learning and hands-on problem solving ability, skill sets of statistical data analysis, and experimental report writing;
5. Good communication and interpersonal team work skills.
2. Independently complete large-scale in vitro transcription and modification of mRNA and perform functional verification in cells；
3. Assist in the construction, reproduction, and genotype identification of transgenic mice;
4. Prepare experimental protocal and keep experimental records according to company's requirements.
2. Solid training in molecular cloning, and experience in CRISPR/Cas or other gene editing is preferred；
3. Experience in streaming sorting, familiar with high-throughput library screening and analysis of screening results；
4. Strong learning and problem solving ability, capability of statistical data analysis and study report writing .
2. Be responsible for the high-quality and efficient completion of the projects;
3. Participate in experimental design, execution, data generation and analysis;
4. Prepare regular report(s) of update/progress of experimental projects;
5. Maintain related instruments/equipments in the laboratory for both technical inspection and service record keeping.
2. Training background in immunology, medicine, cell biology, and/or molecular biology with essential understanding of delivery systems and specific drug delivery of mRNA using LNP;
3. Familiar with the experimental methods related to nanoparticles and drug delivery systems, and proficient in particle characterization, release performance and embedding rate detection and other related technologies and methods;
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
5. Proficient in both Chinese and English in writing and presentations;
6. Good communication and teamwork skills.
2. Manage all CMC operational activities, such as assessment of critical quality attributes, critical process parameters, in-process controls, process validation, starting material and drug product quality and characterization, reference standards, stability studies etc.;
3. Coordinate development tasks towards collection of required information and contribution to respective documents (e.g. risk analysis, briefing books, IND, study plans and reports) in close collaboration with other technical teams and the regulatory affairs team;
4. Work closely with internal and external collaborators to enable a preclinical path that enables translation of multiple drug candidates to the clinic;
5. Work closely internally with medical team and with analytical laboratories for GMP manufacturing and quality control for supply of clinical studies ;
6. Communicate with regulatory agencies on gene therapy related aspects for IND filing and clinical developments.
2. Good knowledge of GMP and CMC considerations related to the manufacture of pharmaceutical products;
3. Working experience in CMC/GMP management or Project/Program management;
4. Knowledge of formulation and production processes relating to pharmaceutical development (preference for specific knowledge of mRNA drug delivery, lipid nanoparticle preparations and/or RNA or DNA-based products), ideally first experience in supporting the transfer of products from pre-clinical to clinical development ;
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese, and excellent organization and presentation skills.
2. Develop and execute research plan with specific and measurable goals to achieve realistic milestones including Go/NoGo decisions in an industry-matched and timely fashion；
3. Function as key executive member and work together with other line functions including technology platform, pharmacology and safety, CMC and clinical development, from early project implementation, project execution, milestone projection and milestone realizations；
4. Explore MOA and investigate possible new targets in a variety of disease areas；
5. Collaborate with external partners including academic institutions, hospitals and industry collaborators, lead the collaboration effort from project budget plan, resource coordination and allocations.
2. At least seven years of relevant industry working experience or at least three years of proven project leadership or management experience of R&D programs in an industry setting ；
3. Well trained professional in MNC and or established biotech with international experience is desired；
4. Interdisciplinary skill set in drug discovery areas of in vitro/ in vivo pharmacology, PK/PD, and toxicology；
5. Extraordinary flexibility and ability to think independently but work collaboratively within a big multidisciplinary matrix team of a fast-growing biotechnology organization；
6. Empowering leadership and mentorship with ability to support, coach and develop team
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese are required, and excellent organization and presentation skills.